CWS DDA 408
This wall-mounted all stainless steel water cooler is disabled-user and wheelchair-friendly and can be mounted at either adult or junior height. The water cooler is self-contained, vandal resistant and mains-fed; it provides 30 litres of water per hour chilled from 26.7 degrees to 10 degrees. This model is supplied as standard with a non-squirt bubbler valve and an anti-microbial front ‘easy push’ button.
- Meets the requirements of the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act)
- Non squirt bubbler valve as standard and an anti-microbial flexible guard at the front
- Hygienic anti-microbial, ‘easy push’ button on the front of the unit
- The top and shroud of the wall mounted barrier free water cooler are manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Easy to change cartridge
- The unit incorporates an integral waste outlet.
- A swan-neck glass filler can be supplied as an option in addition to the bubbler valve to provide a dual-use unit.
- Either a ‘push button’ or sensor-operated integrated bottle filler can be fitted
- Can be mounted at adult or junior height.
- This unit is also available with a granite powder coated finish shroud – please refer to model CWS DDA 108
- 470m (W) x 470mm (D) x 527mm (H)