CWS Arctic Star 55
A sturdy and reliable mid-range, mains-fed water cooler complimented by a modern design and valuable additional features. This hot and cold cooler has a hot water booster button normally only found on more expensive units and an eco-light sensor to save up to 25% in electricity.
- Boosted hot - 95/96 C piping hot water – ideal for tea!
- ECO sensor turns boiler off when office lights switched off saving up to 25% in electricity costs
- Manual taps for excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Remote mechanical push buttons located away from dispensing area for greater hygiene
- 16 cm dispense height from tap to tray
- Integrated cup holder (floor standing units) - easy refilling of cups.
- Floor Standing or Table Top
- Ambient & Cold or Hot & Cold
- Mains drainage connection kit
- Alarmed drip tray overflow system
- SIP 24/7 ozone sanitising and sleep mode - reduce energy consumption by 40%
- Cowling to secure to wall and protect services
- Floor Standing: H 1135mm W 340mm D 340mm
- Table Top: H 460mm, W 340mm, D 340mm
- Cold: Stainless Steel 3 litre tank. 20 litres per hour. Thermostatically controlled 4 deg C – 12 deg C
- Hot: Stainless Steel 2 litre tank. 9 litres per hour. Thermostatically controlled to 87 and 92ºC plus boost to 95/96 ºC.
- Power Supply: 220 Volt, 50/60 Hz. Provided with a 3-pin plug and 180 cm power cord